The full specifications, press release and pricing info of the upcoming Fujifilm X-S10 camera and Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens already leaked online. The official announcement is expected to be on October 15th, 2020.
Fujifilm X-S10 Price:
- Fujifilm X-S10 Body: $999
- Fujifilm X-S10 with XF 18-55mm lens Kit: $1,399
- Fujifilm X-S10 with XF16-80mm lens: $1,499
Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens: $999
Fujifilm X-S10 full specifications:
- Number of effective pixels: 26.1 million pixels
- Image sensor: 23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.
- Storage media:
- SD memory card (-2GB)
- SDHC memory card (-32GB)
- SDXC memory card (-2TB) o UHS-I
- File format of still image:
- JPEG:Exif Ver.2.3
- RAW: 14bit RAW (RAF original format)
- Lens mount:FUJIFILM X Mount
- Standard output: AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (up to ISO12800) / ISO160-12800 (1/3 step)
- Extended output: ISO80 / 100 / 125 / 25600 / 51200
- Exposure control: TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted
- Exposure mode: P (Program AE) / A (Aperture Priority AE) / S (Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M (Manual Exposure)
- Exposure compensation: -5.0EV-+5.0EV 1/3EV step (Movie: -2.0EV-+2.0EV)
- Image stabilizer
- Mechanism: Image sensor shift mechanism with 5-axis compensation
- Compensation Effect: Maximum 6.0 stops (based on CIPA standard. Pitch/yaw shake only. o Digital Image Stabilization: Yes (movie mode only)
- IS MODE BOOST: Yes (movie mode only)
- Shutter type: Focal Plane Shutter
- Movie recording
- File format:
- MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
- MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- File size: Long-GOP
- Frame rate: [DCI 4K (4096×2160) ] 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 30min
- Recording time
- [4K (3840×2160) ] 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 30min
- [Full HD (2048 ×1080) ] 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min.
- [Full HD (1920×1080) ] 59.94p/50p/29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps/50Mbps up to approx. 30min.
- [Full HD (1920×1080) High speed rec.]
- 240p / 200p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 3min.
- 120p / 100p 200Mbps(recording) up to approx. 6min.
- Flash modes
- Sync. Mode
- 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN (When SYNC TERMINAL on the hot shoe is used)
- 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN (When BUILT-IN FLASH is set)
- 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN / AUTO FP(HSS) (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)
- Flash Mode
- TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF (When BUILT-IN FLASH is set)
- TTL (TTL AUTO (P mode) / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC. ) / MANUAL / MULTI / OFF (When SHOE MOUNT FLASH is set)
- Sync. Mode
- LCD monitor: 3.0 inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen color LCD monitor(approx. 100% coverage)
- 0.39 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
- Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%
- Eyepoint: approx. 17.5mm (from the eyepiece lens) Diopter adjustment: -4-+2m-1
- Magnification: 0.62× with 50mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1
- Diagonal angle of view: approx. 31° (Horizontal angle of view: approx. 26° ) Built-in eye sensor
- Digital interface: USB Type-C (USB3.2 Gen1x1)
- HDMI output: HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Other: ø3.5mm, stereo mini connector (for Microphone and Remote Release), Hot shoe
- Dimensions: (W) 126.0mm × (H) 85.1mm × (D) 65.4mm (minimum depth 32.9mm)
- Approx. 465g (including battery and SD memory card)
- Approx. 415g (excluding battery and SD memory card)
Fujifilm X-S10 Press Release:
A portable, intuitive camera, capable of outstanding performance. X-S10 offers renowned FUJIFILM design, engineering, and color science in an accessible package. The newly created body features a deep grip for absolute security when making images handheld, even with larger lenses, and an intuitive, simple control dial for effortless operation. It is also packed with state-of-the-art technology, including five-axis in-body image stabilization to enable smooth footage and super-sharp stills, a 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen that covers even the most awkward angles, and superfast 0.02 second autofocus that is accurate down to -6EV. When combined with the outstanding 26.1 megapixel, back-side illuminated X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and quad-core X-Processor 4 CPU, it is possible to achieve stunning photography and cinema-quality video, while harnessing the unique beauty arising from Fujifilm’s offered 18 Film Simulation modes.
It’s All About How It Feels
X-S10 has been designed to provide on-the-go photographers with maximum control. Its deep handgrip affords solid, confident handling with any kind of lens attached, while the intuitive controls ensure effortless operation, no matter what camera system you are used to. When you also consider the 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen and up to 20fps uncropped continuous shooting, with X-S10 you will be ready to unleash Fujifilm’s acclaimed color science for any and every photo opportunity.
Making State-of-the-Art Simple
Designed to be simple and minimalist on the outside, X-S10 still enjoys Fujifilm’s renowned image-making technology at its heart. With the state-of-the-art X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination, it is easy to create astounding results. The 26.1 megapixel back-side illuminated sensor offers a wide dynamic range and incredible image quality, while the quad-core CPU not only provides precision autofocus at speeds of up to 0.02 seconds and in light levels as low as -6EV, but also superfast stills and video processing to keep up with your creative needs.
Putting Stability in Your Hands
To document the most amazing moments, you need to be in the right place at the right time, but the greater lengths you go to in search of the perfect angle, the higher the risk of a shaky camera ruining it all. That’s why X-S10 features a five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system that gives you the freedom to go handheld and get right to the heart of the action. The five stops of image stabilization will help keep your images sharp and your video steady no matter what conditions you are faced with.
From Small Camera to Big Screen
Video is becoming an increasingly important means of expression for creators around the world, so it is essential to have a camera that can excel in both photography and videography. X-S10’s outstanding movie-making abilities provide the perfect solution. This camera allows you to record in cinema-quality DCI 4K/30p and super-slow motion Full HD/240p, and when you combine the five-axis IBIS with a four-axis digital image stabilization feature, you can always be confident that you will get incredibly smooth footage. Add to this 4:2:2 10-bit color via HDMI, and you have everything you need for professional filmmaking.
Go to Any Length With a FUJINON XF, XC or MK Lens
X-S10 is an extremely versatile camera and when you combine its versatility with a choice of over 30 different high-quality lenses, the possibilities are endless. As part of the FUJIFILM X Series system, X-S10 is compatible with the award-winning FUJINON XF, XC, and MK Lens ranges. Built based on over 70 years of experience in optical design and engineering, FUJINON optics are some of the best-loved in the market. Designed to provide outstanding resolving power and maximum clarity across the frame while maintaining the utmost portability, they are trusted by countless creators throughout the industry.
Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy
Fujifilm has been producing photographic films for over 85 years and, in this time, it has developed a legendary reputation. Some of the world’s most renowned creators have chosen Fujifilm to make some of the world’s best-loved images. The FUJIFILM Film Simulation modes were created to celebrate this history by digitizing some of the industry’s most iconic analog films and placing them at your fingertips. X-S10 features 18 Film Simulation modes, including ETERNA Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to the much-loved FUJIFILM Film Simulation mode collection, which creates a beautiful, desaturated, high-contrast look that any image maker will find irresistible.
Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS WR Lens Press Release:
Bring creative visions into reality and make photos that evoke feeling like never before with
XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR, a compact wide-angle zoom, with a 35mm equivalent focal range of
15-36mm, that lets you access all the most popular 35mm wide-angle focal lengths in one lens.
With Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) that is improved to 3.5 stops from its predecessor
(XF10-24mmF4 R OIS lens), the addition of weather resistant seals, designed to protect the lens
against dust and moisture, and simple updates to the aperture ring, this new XF10-24mmF4 R
OIS WR lens is now practical, portable, and durable, which makes it simply reliable when those
moments matter most.
A new weather resistant design, same optics
Some things should never change, and when it comes to the optical design of this lens, that is
certainly the case. Despite being designed to be both dust and moisture resistant, the new
XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR retains the same XF lens optical designs that make them a beloved
addition to any X Series user’s camera bag. XF10-24mm F4 R OIS WR lens maintains a
compact form factor, edge-to-edge sharpness, and constant F4 aperture value throughout its
entire range of focal lengths. It is able to do this in challenging environments and in temperatures
as low as -10°Celsius.
Redesigned for enhanced stability
Added stability comes to XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens in the form of a new, sophisticated gyro
sensor that is designed to improve Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) from our previous XF
lenses by 1.0 stop. This brings vibration reduction performance up to 3.5 stops, which can be
further extended to 6.5 stops when it is paired with a current X Series camera equipped with an
In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) feature, such as FUJIFILM X-T4. Regardless of the X Series
camera it is used with, one thing is certain: with the new XF10-24mm F4 R OIS WR lens, sharp
images are on the horizon.
You asked, we listened
Incorporating user feedback into our products is in our DNA, so it should be no surprise that the
requests for an “A-position” aperture lock and an f-stop scale be added to the lens’s aperture
ring were the first things we addressed with this new XF lens design. And since we were making
these changes, we also decided to take the opportunity to go one step further and also reduce
the width of both the aperture and focus rings (as compared to the previous XF 10-24mm F4 R
OIS lens version) by 1mm to shave 25 g off the total weight. Added practicality for less weight
just seemed like the perfect trade-off in our opinion. We hope you think so too.
Fast, reliable, and near-silent autofocus
Our engineers go to great lengths to make lenses that will focus accurately and quietly, while
keeping lens breathing to a minimum. Whether it’s being used for photo or video, the new
XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens is engineered to meet all of these needs. Lightweight focusing
elements snap into place with the help of a high-precision motor and subjects easily remain tack
sharp, with the lens reliably holding focus regardless of whether the subject is standing still or
moving within the frame.