It is now confirmed that the FujiFilm GFX 100 medium format mirrorless camera will be officially announced tonight on May 23, 2019. So, what about the Fujifilm X-Pro3? Will it be announced together with the FujiFilm GFX 100?
It seems that the answer is NO – the latest rumor suggests the Fujifilm X-Pro3 mirrorless camera will be announced in October 2019. Here are some thoughts and predictions for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera.
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Stay tuned with us for more info.
Read more: Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-Pro2
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!