Fujifilm X-A7 Key specifications:
- 24 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Fully-articulating 2.76M dot 3.5” touchscreen
- 4K/30p video capture, uncropped with 10 minute time limit
- Mic input, but no headphone jack
- Hybrid autofocus system with 425 autofocus points, 8.5 times the phase detection points as the X-A5
- Can shoot bursts at 6 fps with continuous autofocus
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for image transfer
- Rated at 270 shots per charge
- Can be charged via USB
Conclusion from DPReview:
The X-A7 is a small, affordable mirrorless camera whose interface makes it easy and enjoyable to use.
Selfies, video and learning photography
Not so good for
Composing shots in bright light (where a viewfinder helps)
You can read the full review at DPReview.