Here are the leaked specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm GFX100 II (GFX100 replacement) medium format mirrorless camera. The official announcement will be on September 12th, 2023.
Fujifilm GFX100 II rumored specifications:
- 102 MP BSI CMOS 43.8 x 32.9mm sensor (new and improved)
- Video: 8k, 4k60p, 10 bit 4:2:2, ProRes internal recording
- CFExpress Type B and SD memory cards
- Improved AF
- 8 stops IBIS
- Removable battery grip
- Compatible with external cooling
- 9.4m dot tilt and detachable EVF
- Almost the same size as the GFX100S
- Sensor with same architecture as FX30 and a6700
- Announcement on September 12
In addition, Fujifilm is also expected to announce three new lenses together with the GFX100 II on September 12.
- Fujinon GF 55mm f/1.7 Lens
- Fujinon GF 30mm f/5.6 Tilt Shift Lens
- Fujinon GF 110mm f/5.6 Tilt Shift Lens
Note: Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!