Here are the first leaked images of the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M1 X mirrorless camera, which will be officially announced in January 2019, probably for CES 2019.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 X rumored specification:
- Name: Olympus OM-D E-M1 X
- Price around $3,000
- 2x speed than E-M1 Mark II
- 20MP MFT image sensor
- 18 fps
- AI AutoFocus
- Larger EVF
- Improved stabilization with up to 7.5 EV stabilization
- Can take around 80MP high resolution image with hand held
- Size similar to Nikon D850 with Battery Grip
- USB chargeable
- Data transferable by air to a server
- Radio control of remote flash with a new flash coming and receiver for old flashes
- Same battery as E-M1 Mark II
- Will be a sports camera, to compete with Canon EOS-1D X Mark II & Nikon D5.
- Announced around in January 2019, Shiping in February.