Here are the updated rumored specifications of the upcoming DJI Mavic Pro 2 drone:
- Flight time over 30min, prototype got a 32min maximum time of hovering
- 4820 mAh battery with 35 minute flight time
- 1″ CMOS sensor with 24mm lens (f/2.8-11)
- No mechanical shutter
- Top Speed 72 km/hr
- Prototype exist with a detachable camera, just like the GoPro Karma
- Binocular rear sensors
- Upgraded propulsion with larger motors
- Improved obstacle avoidance system (infrared 3D sensing?)
- A new generation of Active Track Feature
- Improved Design
- Newly designed 3-axis gimbal
- Larger than the current Mavic Pro
- The announcement could be delayed until late Spring
Some people said the DJI Mavic Pro 2 drone will be announced on March 22nd, but we currently can NOT confirm that. The newly announced DJI Mavic Air is a foldable, pocket-portable 4K drone ideal for travelers and outdoor enthusiasts, and it offers lots of improvements and new features at a lower price point than the DJI Mavic Pro.
$100 off on DJI Mavic Pro: $899 at Amazon.
Stay tuned for more info.