DJI released the new firmware update version 01.00.0460 for DJI Mavic Air 2 drone. You can follow the links below to download the firmware update:
- Added support so the remote controller can also be used with DJI Mini 2. It is recommended to use the
remote controller with DJI Fly v1.2.0 or above.
- Updated default RTH altitude to 100 m.
- Optimized Downward Vision System by increasing the altitude limit to 30 m when the aircraft is only using
Downward Vision System for positioning.
- Optimized logic of rotational speed of fan after powering on in order to reduce noise and power
- Optimized detection and app alert when propellers are unfolded.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, and retry.
- Best MicroSD Cards for DJI Mavic Air 2
- DJI Drone Black Friday Deals 2020
- DJI Drone Cyber Monday Deals 2020.