DJI released the new firmware update version 01.00.0700 for DJI Mavic 3 Drone. You can follow the link below to download the firmware update.
- Added switch to the tele camera in photo mode, includes single shot, AEB, burst and timed shot, supports JPEG, RAW, JPEG+RAW photo format, and ISO and shutter speed settings.
- Added switch to the tele camera in video mode, supports 4K@25/30/50fps, 1080p@25/30/50fps format, and ISO and shutter speed settings.
- Added HLG for the Hasselblad camera.
- Added 1080p/200fps to Slow Motion when using the Hasselblad camera.
- Added HLG and D-Log to shoot MasterShots and QuickShots (not including Asteroid).
- Digital zoom reaches up to 3x in normal video mode when using the Hasselblad camera.
- Added support to FocusTrack, QuickShots (not including Asteroid), MasterShots, and Hyperlapse for the aircraft when the Wide-Angle Lens is mounted.
- Added ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 LT format to the Hasselblad camera of Mavic 3 Cine.
- Added one-second option to interval time setting when using Hyperlapse on Mavic 3 Cine.
- Added DJI Mavic 3 D-Log to Rec.709 vivid LUT, providing a more vivid color effect. Download the LUT via http://www.dji.com/mavic-3/downloads.
- Added Nifty option for Bypassing when using APAS 5.0. Refer to the Mavic 3 User Manual v1.6 for details.
- Added Reset All Settings and Clear All Data options. Refer to the Mavic 3 User Manual v1.6 for details.
- Added support for Japanese RID requirements.
- Increased Home Point refresh rate.
- Optimized the focus performance when recording with the tele camera.
- Optimized the stability of the aircraft when shooting a Hyperlapse.
- Fixed issue: unable to use Hyperlapse when flying near a Flight Altitude Limit Zone.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for DJI Mavic 3