In addition to the RF 14-21mm f/1.4L “world’s first” type of RF-mount lens, Canon is also working on the RF 135mm f/1.4L USM Lens and RF 135mm f/1.8L USM Lens. The official announcement should be in late 2020.
At CP+ 2019 Canon announced the development of 6 RF lenses (to be released in late 2019) and two more RF-mount mirrorless lenses will come by the end of 2019 to early 2020.
The six new RF lenses under development include:
- RF 85mm F1.2L USM
- RF 85mm F1.2L USM DS
- RF 24-70mm F2.8L IS USM
- RF 15-35mm F2.8L IS USM
- RF 70-200mm F2.8L IS USM
- RF 24-240mm F4-6.3 IS USM
And according to the latest reports, the another two new Canon RF-mount lenses will be two of the following four candidates:
- Canon RF 100-400mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 IS STM Lens
- Canon RF 24mm f/1.4L USM Lens