The new Canon PowerShot G3 X digital camera is now in stock and shipping in most US stores.
Ideal for photographers looking for DSLR-style features and quality in a compact, dust- and water-resistant body, Canon PowerShot G3 X Camera ‘s large, one-inch, 20.2 Megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor delivers optimal performance with an ISO range of 125 – 12,800. The sensor, along with a proprietary DIGIC 6 Image processor, creates Canon’s HS System to provide photographers with a high-performance point-and-shoot camera that captures vivid and detailed still images and video, even in difficult low-light shooting scenarios.
Canon PowerShot G3 X Digital Camera Key Features:
- 20.2 MP 1″ High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 25x Optical Zoom f/2.8-5.6 IS Lens
- 24-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.2″ 1.62M-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- High-Speed AF with 31 Focus Points
- Full HD Video Recording at 60p
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- ISO 12,800 & 5.9 fps Continuous Shooting
- Control Ring, Wheel, and Physical Dials
- Dust and water-resistant construction: keeps out unwanted raindrops and dust.