Here is our free Canon EOS R5 pre-order, in stock and availability tracker for you.
The Canon EOS R5 full frame mirrorless camera was officially announced on July 9, 2020. Featuring a newly developed 45MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor along with the DIGIC X processor found on the EOS-1D X III, the Canon EOS R5 supports impressively high-resolution DCI 8K 30 fps raw video recording internally along with 4K recording up to 120 fps in 4:2:2 10-bit with Canon Log, and it is capable of quick continuous shooting up to 12 fps with a mechanical shutter, or silent 20 fps with an electronic shutter. In addition, the Canon EOS R5 is Canon’s first camera to incorporate 5-axis IBIS (In-Body Image Stabilization). This will not only enhance the ability to shoot still images at slower shutter speeds but it will also help reduce camera shake when shooting movies. In one word, the Canon EOS R5 will be a game changer in the full-frame mirrorless camera market and it is an ideal choice for a large range of photographic and cinematographic environments from weddings, portraits, sports, journalism, landscape, cinematography and more.
Canon is scheduled to start shipping the EOS R5 pre-orders on July 30, 2020. And the Canon EOS R5 is expected to be one of the best selling mirrorless cameras in 2020 and the most popular mirrorless cameras among the professional photographers and photojournalists. So, if you are interested or want to get as far to the front of the list as you can, you should probably go ahead and pre-order now. All the authorized Canon dealers will not charge your card until they actually ship the item to you, and you can cancel it anytime.
Canon EOS R5 Key Features:
- 45MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC X Image Processor with an ISO range of 100-51200; Expandable to 102400
- 8K30 Raw and 4K120 10-Bit Internal Video
- Sensor-Shift 5-Axis Image Stabilization can provide up to 8 stops of Shake Correction
- 20 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Electric Shutter)
- 12 fps high-speed continuous shooting (Mechanical Shutter)
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF covering Approx. 100% Area with 1,053 AF Areas
- Subject tracking of People and Animals using Deep Learning Technology
- Dual Card Slots for CFexpress and UHS-II SD Memory Cards
- Built-in 0.5″ 5.76 Million Dots OLED EVF with 120fps refresh rate, Vari-angle LCD Touchscreen
- 2.4/5Ghz Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Technology