The new Canon EOS C70 RF mount cinema camera firmware update version 184.108.40.206 is now available for download online.
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11 incorporates the following fix and enhancements:
1. Adds support for the Cinema RAW Light recording modes.
Bit Depth:12 bit
2. Adds [Frame Recording] modes.
3. Adds [Interval Recording] modes.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
– Firmware version 18.104.22.168 is for updating EOS C70 cameras running firmware version 22.214.171.124 – 126.96.36.199. If your camera’s firmware is already version 188.8.131.52, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
– Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS C70.