We’re told that Canon will officially announced the new EOS-1D X Mark III flagship DSLR camera sometime in February, before CP+ 2020. The Canon EOS-1D X Mark III is now listed at B&H and is expected to be released in April 2020.
Canon EOS-1D X Mark III Key Features:
- Updated CMOS Sensor and DIGIC Processors
- 16 fps Shooting with Viewfinder
- 20 fps Shooting During Live View
- 4K 10-Bit 4:2:2 Internal Video Recording
- Canon Log and Raw Video Support
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 525 Selectable Areas
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- 10-Bit HEIF Stills Support
- Dual CFexpress Memory Card Slots
- Mag. Alloy Body, Illuminated Buttons
You can see the Canon EOS-1D X Mark III detailed specifications here.