Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens has been officially announced along with Nikon D750. Also, there is a new MC 52mm close-up lens ($49.95). The AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens is a new wide-angle, compact, lightweight, FX-format lens that combines the ultra-wide perspective of a 20mm focal length, the low-light capabilities and shallow depth of field of an f/1.8 maximum aperture and the superb optical characteristics of an advanced NIKKOR prime lens.
AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED is Nikon’s fastest ultra-wide-angle lens yet. Its ultra-wide angle of view and fast aperture enable photographic expression that makes the most of blur characteristics.
AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens Price and Availability
AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens is priced at $796.95. Now you can pre-order it on Amazon.
AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens Primary Features
- Design based on the latest optical technologies achieves superior point image reproduction characteristics and minimal chromatic aberration
- The ultra wide-angle 20mm focal length achieves rendering that reproduces the entire space visible to the naked eye, and enables photographic expression that harnesses perspective from a variety of angles
- Shallow depth-of-field possible only with a maximum aperture of f/1.8 for smooth and beautiful blur characteristics that render subjects more impressively
- Two aspherical lens elements, two ED lens elements, and Nano Crystal Coat adopted
- Compact and lightweight for superior portability that makes the lens easy to take anywhere
- Close-up photography is also possible with a closest focusing distance of 20 cm
- AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED
- LC-77 Snap-On Front Lens Cap 77mm
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-72 Bayonet Hood
- CL-1015 Soft Lens Case
Read more at nikon.com.
See More: Nikon Lenses.