The 2017 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is just one month away and it seems that Canon will announce some new consumer products for the show.
Reminder: The CES 2017 will start on January 5 and end on January 8, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Here is the updated Canon roadmap 2017:
Canon EOS 6D Mark II: to be announced in Q2 of 2017, probably after NAB 2017 in April.
Canon EOS Rebel T7s & T7i: to be released before CES 2017.
Canon EOS Rebel SL2: to be announced at CES 2017.
Canon EOS 77D: to be announced at CES 2017.
Canon PowerShot SX70 HS: Unknown, but it is expected to be announced at CES 2017.
Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II: CES 2017.
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM II: to be released before CES 2017 along with new Rebel cameras.
Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM: Unknown.
An “interesting lens”: to be announced with new Rebel cameras, probably at CES 2017 in January.
Canon Cinema EOS C100 Mark III: Unknown.
Canon Cinema EOS anamorphic lens: probably at NAB 2017 in April.
- Canon to Update Rebel DSLR at CES 2017 in January, Rebel SL2 Coming?
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Successor & New Rebels Coming in 2017
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM Lens to be Announced in 2017
- Canon EOS 5DS (R) Mark II Rumored to be Announced in Late 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and New Canon DSLR Coming in 2017