Ricoh Imaging has registered a new DSLR camera called “Pentax KP” at the Indonesian telecommunication agency.
- Manufacturer: Ricoh Imaging
- Equipment: Digital single lens reflex camera
- Model name: PENTAX KP
- Country of origin: Philippines
- Registration date: January 11, 2017
This Pentax KP DSLR camera is expected to be announced at the CP+ show 2017 in February and it will have a built-in Wi-Fi and/or a GPS module.
Currently, the Pentax K-3 II DSLR camera is reportedly being discontinued in Japan, I am still not sure if this Pentax KP is the successor to the Pentax K-3 II or a completely new series of SLR camera. Stay with us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, RSS feed to get more news, rumors, reviews and deals.
Join the Pentax Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Pentax photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Read more: Pentax Rumors
- Pentax K-1 Full Frame DSLR Camera Rumored Announcement Date: February 18
- Pentax K-1 Full Frame DSLR Camera Rumored Specs
- Pentax Full Frame DSLR Camera Rumored to be Announced on October 6th
- This is the Pentax Full Frame DSLR Camera: Pentax K-1
- Pentax Full Frame DSLR Camera Rumored to Have Sony a7RII’s 42.4MP Sensor