The new Pentax K-1 full frame DSLR camera is already shipping in the US at Amazon, but “Temporarily out of stock”. The shipping date of Pentax K-1 at B&H and Adorama will be later, scheduled to start in early May, 2016.
Pentax K-1 Release Date:
The Pentax K-1 features Pentax’s first 36.4MP full-frame CMOS sensor and the advanced PRIME IV image processing engine, and this K-mount camera is able to capture detailed images with low noise at sensitivities up to an impressive 204800 ISO. In addition to stills, the K-1 is able to record Full HD 1080p video at up to 30 fps in either full-frame or APS-C crop modes as well as bolster audio quality by using the headphone and mic jacks.
Pentax K-1 Key Features:
- 36.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- PRIME IV Image Processor
- 3.2″ Cross-Tilt LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p30 Video Recording
- SAFOX 12 33-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 204800; 4.5 fps Shooting
- 5-Axis In-Body Shake Reduction
- Super Resolution & AstroTracer Modes
- Built-In Wi-Fi & GPS; Dual SD Card Slots
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this amazing full frame DSLR camera as soon as possible.
Note: If you are a Pentax Camera User, you can now join the Pentax Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Pentax photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Pentax Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PentaxCameraUsers