Panasonic will have a press conference on September 19 at Photokina 2016: a new entry level MFT camera (G80 or G85) and LX100 successor are expected to be announced along with the new Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 “prototype” camera on that day!
The previous rumor said the Panasonic GH5 camera will have no crop for 4K video and it will feature 4:2:2 10 bits internal recording. No crop for 4K video means that you will will use the whole sensor when recording 4K videos. Today a trusted source sent 43Rumors the full Panasonic Lumix GH5 specs:
- 20MP sensor
- 4K video 4:2:2 10bit
- Dual SD card slots
- no crop 4K
- 4K photo stills 60fps
- 6K 30fps
- ISO 1 stop better
This info is from a trusted source, so the rumor is true and the leaked specs are the real Panasonic GH5 specs. Are you excited? The Panasonic GH5 camera has a 20MP sensor and it will be capable of recording 6K videos at 30fps and, respectively, 4K movies at 60fps.
Read more: Panasonic Rumors
- Panasonic GH5 to Feature 4K and 4:2:2 10 Bits Internal Recording
- Panasonic LX200 Rumored to Feature 20MP Live MOS Sensor (From Sony)
- Panasonic G7 Mirrorless Camera Full Specs Leaked (4K Video, 16MP Sensor)
- Panasonic GH3 Listed as Discontinued, GH5 Coming Soon?
- Panasonic GH5 Rumored to Feature Sony’s High-End M43 Sensor