The full specs of the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II mirrorless camera have been leaked online and this new E-M10 Mark II will be officially announced on August 27. And Shipping is scheduled to start on September 4, 2015 in Japan.
Here are the Olympus E-M10 Mark II specs:
- 16MP Live MOS sensor
- 5-axis camera shake correction
- Full HD 60p Video
- 4K time-lapse movie
- Continuous shooting speed: 8.5 frames / sec.
- EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL
- 3 inch tilting LCD monitor
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- The body is made of metal
- black and silver
- Kit, the body only, EZ lens kit, double zoom kit
Note: If you are a Olympus User, you can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Olympus Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OlympusUsers
Read More: Olympus Rumors