Nikon released the new firmware update version 1.11 for D810 and firmware version 1.01 for D810A to fix an issue that sometimes caused the camera to stop responding when attached to a WR-R10 wireless remote controller.
The main changes:
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the camera to stop responding when attached to a WR-R10 wireless remote controller running firmware version 3.00.
See also: Best lenses for Nikon D810
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Nikon D5300 and D5500 Firmware Updates Version 1.01 Released
- Nikon Released New Firmware Updates for COOLPIX P900 and S6700 Cameras
- Nikon Released New Firmware Updates Version 1.03 for D7100 and D5200
- Nikon D810 “C” Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Nikon Released Firmware Update C Version 1.01 for D3300