Some new Nikon D5 specs are leaked online: The Nikon D5 will have the new “killer AF” (one of the main improvement), which will be much better than anything else available today. And there is a possibility that the D5 has two different models one with double CF and another with double XQD memory cards.
More Nikon D5 Specs:
- New 20MP FX sensor (confident)
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points (confident)
- Native high ISO of 102,400 (confident)
- 15 fps (not sure)
- No built-in Wi-Fi, but there will be an optional wireless adapter (new)
- Body design similar to the D4s (confident)
- 4K video 60/30fps (not sure)
- Touch screen (not sure)
- Full HD slow motion (not sure)
- There is a possibility that the D5 has two different models one with double CF and another with double XQD memory cards.
- Announcement expected in early 2016 (confident)
Read more Nikon D5 info here.
Read more: Nikon Rumors
Follow Nikon D5 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Confirmed Nikon D5 Specs: 153 AF Points, 102,400 Native High ISO
- Nikon D5 Confirmed to Have a 20MP Full Frame Sensor, and More Leaked Images
- More Nikon D5 Images Leaked Online
- Updated list of Rumored Nikon D5 Specs
- Development of Nikon D5, Speedlight SB-5000 and Wireless Transmitter WT-6 Officially Announced