Canon will announce a new mirrorless camera in February 2017, just before the CP+ show which will start on February 23, 2017. The new Canon EOS M camera will be a lower entry-level model than Canon EOS M5 and it will probably have the similar form factor to the EOS M10 and EOS M3.
This new Canon entry-level mirrorless camera will come with two kit lenses:
And the current Canon EF-M 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS STM will be discontinued. By the way, The new Canon EOS M5 mirrorless camera achieved an impressive 82% overall score and Silver Award from the experts at DPReview. Great mirrorless camera! You can also see the Canon roadmap 2017.
- Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera Coming in 2017 instead of 6D Mark II
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs (25MP, 4K), Coming at CP+ 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored to be Announced in February 2017
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II and New Canon DSLR Coming in 2017
- Canon EF 200-600mm f/4.5-5.6 IS USM Lens Coming with EOS 6D Mark II at CP+ 2017