We already reported that the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced on August 25 and showcased at Photokina 2016 in September. And Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera will come in two lens kits: one with EF 24-70mm f/4L IS and the other with the new EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II lens.
Today the Japanese website Digicame-Info leaked the full list of new products that Canon will announce for Photokina 2016:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV body
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/24-70mm f/4L IS lens kit
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/24-105mm f/4L IS II lens kit
- Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip
- Canon W-E1 Wifi Adaptor
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II w/18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens kit
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II w/W-E1
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS II USM lens
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM lens
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Rumored Specifications:
- Compact Flash/SD Card Slots (No CFast)
- Built-in Wifi
- 24/30fps @ 4K
- 60fps @ 1080
- 120fps @ 720
- 8bit 500mbps MJPEG
- USB 3
- Cable release port moved to the front of the camera where the “Mark XX” badge was.
- A lot more touchscreen functionality than the EOS-1D X Mark II
- Other ergonomic changes, such as a new “locking switch” on the rear of the camera.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: You can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!