The Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR lens was announced along with the Fujifilm X-T10 mirrorless camera. The new Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens is a weather-resistant, fast-aperture prime lens that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh, at all aperture settings. It is ideal for portraiture and sports photography. Along with the popular XF56mm F1.2 R, the Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens is a must-have lens for portrait photography fans that favor fast aperture prime lenses. The focal length allows users to shoot at a distance that won’t distract subjects, leading to more natural, candid results. With its WR-rating, the XF 90mm f/2.0 is weather and dust-resistant and can work in temperatures down to 14°F.
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens Rumored to be Released in July, 2015
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2 R LM WR lens Sample Images
- Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS Lens in Stock and Shipping Now
- Fujifilm XF 90mm f/2.0 Lens Coming on May 18, Image and Specs Leaked
- Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR Lens in Stock and Shipping Now