Similarly to the new “XF23mmF2 R WR” and existing “XF35mm F2R WR” lenses, this Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR lens features a compact, lightweight and stylish appearance which creates a new “compact prime trio” range within the complete lineup of interchangeable lenses for “X Series” digital cameras. Its beautiful bokeh and high-speed autofocus are ideally suited for portrait photography.
List of Fujifilm products to be announced on January 19, 2017:
- Fujifilm GFX 50S + 3 Lenses
- Fujifilm X100F
- Fujifilm X-T20
- Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR lens
Reminder: At CES 2017 Fujifilm officially announced the new Graphite Silver Fujifilm X-T2 and Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 (with 23mm f/2 lens).
- Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR Lens Coming in January 2017
- Silver Fujifilm X-T2, Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 & XF 23mm F2 WR Coming in January 2017
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Will Be Announced on January 19, 2017
- Fujifilm X100F and X-T20 Will Be Announced on January 19, 2017
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 100-400mm Lens to be Announced on January 15, 2016