The Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera will be officially announced on January 19, 2017 along with the Fujifilm X100F and X-T20 cameras. And here are the latest rumored US pricing info about Fujifilm GFX 50S Camera and Fujinon GF Lenses:
- Fujifilm GFX 50S + EVF: $6,499 (B&H listing)
- Fujinon GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR: $2,299-2,399
- Fujinon GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR: $1,499
- Fujinon GF 120mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Macro: $2,599-2699
The Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera will start shipping in February 2017. Other GF lenses will ship in late June 2017… Will you buy Fujifilm GFX 50S for that price?
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Graphite Silver Fujifilm X-T2 and Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 Announced
- Fujifilm Medium Format Camera Coming with 3 New Lenses
- Fujifilm Announced Development of GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Will Be Announced on January 19, 2017
- Silver Fujifilm X-T2, Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 & XF 23mm F2 WR Coming in January 2017