Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i Rumored Specifications:
- 20.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Digic 6 processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF tech
- Electronical Viewfinder
- Announcement in Q2 2015
The Canon 750D / Rebel T6i is rumored to feature an electronic viewfinder instead of an optical model, a 20.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, a DIGIC 6 image processor and the Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology.
If the rumors are ture, the upcoming Canon EOS 750D / Rebel T6i DSLR camera will be the first model in the entry-level EOS series to feature an electronic viewfinder instead of an optical one. That’s amazing!
Stay tuned for more info.
- Canon 7D Mark II, 750D/T6i, 150D/SL2, EOS M3 Delayed Until Q3, 2014?
- Canon EOS T5/1200D vs T5i/700D vs Rebel SL1/100D Specs Comaprison
- Nikon D3300 vs D5200 vs D7100 vs Canon Rebel SL1/100D Specs Comparison
- Pre-order & Buy Canon EOS Rebel T5 Online
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II, PowerShot SX60 HS & G17 To Be Announced in May