Here is the new rumored specs list of the upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera. These specifications come from an unknown source. So they are just rumors, NOT comfirmed by trusted source, just take them with a grain of salt.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24mp Full Frame CMOS
- 1.5 stops better at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- Two AF systems are currently being tested or the EOS 6D Mark II and which was chosen is unknown at this time. There will be more AF points than the current camera.
- WiFi with NFC and GPS
- Wireless battery charging with the Qi standard
- Internally Canon switches from VxWorks (Could have meant DRYOS) to an Android-based embedded OS, 6D Mark II will be the first Android-based camera from Canon.
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Swivel LCD
- Will ship in a new box design in gold colour.
The previous rumors said that the Canon 6D Mark II will be announced later this year and it will move upmarket “slightly” and it will be “Slightly” more professional & expensive than the 6D.
Currently, the Canon EOS 6D body retails for only $1,399 at Amazon and this is a very good price for a full-frame DSLR with built-in wi-fi and GPS.
The previous rumored specs of Canon 6D Mark II:
- Smaller in size and lighter in weight than Canon 6D.
- its own full frame image sensor.
- “New connectivity feature”
- 6 fps
- ISO 100 – 102400 (expandable to 204800)
- new AF system (but not the same as on 5DS)
- 98% viewfinder coverage
- Single SD card slot
- WiFi, NFC, and GPS
- small improvements for video features
- pricing around $2,100
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers