Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
Canon has released the new firmware version 1.0.5 for the Canon EOS 7D Mark II ($1,499 at Amazon). It is now available for download online.
Firmware Version 1.0.5 incorporates the following fixes:
1. Improves AF accuracy when used in combination with the EF 16-35mm f/2.8L USM lens or EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens.
2. Fixes a phenomenon in which, in very rare cases, the “Peripheral illumination correction” is applied inconsistently.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which, while performing an EF lens firmware update, the progress bar displayed on the LCD monitor may freeze at 100% even though the update has been completed.
4. Fixes a processing error in relation to the leap second for the “Geotag information appended to image” and “Log data” GPS functions.
5. Fixes a phenomenon, where at the time of shooting in very rare cases “Err 70” occurs, or the shutter does not release.
Firmware Version 1.0.5 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.4 If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.0.5, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
Download firmware v1.0.5 Win | Download firmware v1.0.5 Mac (Canon Japan)
Download firmware v1.0.5 (Canon Europe)
Download firmware v1.0.5 (Canon USA is still showing 1.04)
Read more: Best Lenses for Canon 7D Mark II.
Follow Canon EOS 7D Mark II on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers