Canon has announced the new EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM lens. The lens itself is slightly taller, wider and heavier than the original, but the move to a rotating zoom design should resolve problems associated with dust being sucked in during operation. It also offers three image stabilization modes and offers 4 stops of stabilization compared to 1.5 in the previous model. The EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L II uses a totally new optical formula with one Fluorite and one Super UD element.
|Support Camera Times, Buy from one of our affiliate retailers, Thanks !|
|Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM||$2,199||Amazon | B&H | Adorama|
- Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM Lens Sample Images
- EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM & EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM Lens Specs, Images Leaked
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Sample Images
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens Specs Leaked
- Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS II USM Lens Announced at Photokina 2014