See the rumored Samsung NX400 specifications below.
- Same NX1 sensor 28.2MP BSI APS-C CMOS
- Same NX1 autofous system, 205 phase-detection AF points
- Built-in EVF
- Smaller buffer than nx1 but triple than nx300.
- 4K video recording (not 100% confirmed yet)
- No weather sealed body
- Price around $900 with kit lens
The Samsung NX400 series will replace the NX300 models, and the features above will probably make the NX400 a strong competitor with the Sony A6000.
The NX400 is expected to feature the same 28-megapixel NX1 sensor and to be announced in February, 2015.
Read more: Samsung Camera Rumors