Bad News for all: We will still have to wait 2-3 years for the Organic Sensor developed by Panasonic and Fuji using in a real mass production camera.
So it is impossible for us to see any great news on Panasonic/Fuji Organic Sensor, and the upcoming Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5 (rumored for 2016) is expected to use the classic Bayer sensor and have major improvements in terms of image quality.
Below are the products from Panasonic highly likely to come in 2016:
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH5
- Panasonic-Leica 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3 in Spring
- New GM camera
Note: If you are a Panasonic Camera User, you can now join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Panasonic Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PanasonicCameraUsers
- Panasonic Lumix GH5 Coming in 2016
- Panasonic G7 Mirrorless Camera Full Specs Leaked (4K Video, 16MP Sensor)
- Panasonic FZ300 Rumored Specs: Sony 4/3 Sensor, 4K Video, Leica 24-400mm Lens
- Panasonic-Fuji-Toshiba Joint Announcement Coming before Mid September
- Official: $99 for Panasonic GH4 V-Log L Function Firmware Upgrade