A new Sony “WW158299″ camera has been registered at Chinese Gov site MIIT:
- CMIIT ID: 2016DJ6784
- Issue Date: October 31, 2016
- 2.4GHz Wi-Fi equipped
- (WW213019 is a6500, WW067022 is a99II, WW605351 is RX100V)
It is highly likely that this Sony “WW158299″ camera is the upcoming Sony a9 high end E-mount camera or the new Sony a7III mirrorless camera. The previous rumor said the upcoming Sony Alpha a7III E-mount mirrorless camera will be released in Q2 2017 (March-June 2017), and the Sony a9 high end camera is expected to be announced in early 2017.
If you know anything about this new Sony “WW158299″ camera, leave a comment below, thanks!
Via: Nokishita Camera
- Sony Alpha a7III Rumored to be Released in Q2 2017
- $200 Price Drop on Sony A7II, Sony A7III or A9 Coming?
- Confirmed: Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Coming with Dual Card Slots
- Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II E-mount Camera to be Announced on November 11, 2016
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Rumored to be Announced in Early 2017