Sony released the new firmware update version 3.20 for Sony a7RII and firmware update version 2.10 for Sony a7SII to allow the camera to record XAVCS format video with an SDHC card in addition to SDXC card.
Improvements: Allows the camera to record XAVCS format video with an SDHC card in addition to SDXC card.
- When an SDHC memory card is used in XAVC S format over long periods, the recorded movies will be divided into 4 GB files. The divided files can then be integrated into a single file using the PlayMemories Home software
- Shooting movies in XAVC S format requires SD Speed Class 10, UHS Speed Class U1, or faster
- When recording at 100 Mbps or more, UHS Speed Class U3 is required
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony Released Firmware Updates Ver. 3.10 for a7RII, a7R, a7S, a7II, a7, a6000
- Sony a7RII Firmware Version 3.00 and a7SII Firmware Version 2.00 Released!
- Sony a7RII Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Sony a7SII Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Sony a7SII Firmware V1.10 to be Released on November 20 to Fix Sunspot Issue