The new Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II E-mount Camera will be officially announced on November 11, 2016.
Several weeks ago the rumor mill said Sony will announce a new “big” “E-mount” product in the near future. And this big E-mount camera seems to be the “Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II” E-mount video camera. Now this Sony PXW-FS7 Mark II E-mount camera is listed at Creativeventures. The official announcement will be on November 11, 2016.
Currently, the detailed specs and pricing info are still unknown. Stay tuned!
Read more: Sony Camera Rumors
- New Sony A68 APS-C A-mount Camera to be Announced in Early November
- A New Sony A-mount Camera to be Announced in Early November, 2015!
- Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Camera to be Announced in November, 2016
- Sony A6000 Successor to be Announced in Mid November, 2015?
- Sony at NAB 2016: No Photo Camera or E-mount Lens, But a 4K Camcorder