Tony, Chelsea & Jordan go hands-on with the new Sony a9: the first truly professional Sony E-mount body. It’s $4,500 with 20 FPS with autofocus, dual memory cards, a joystick, 4K/30p video. Sony wants to beat the Canon 1DX Mark II and Nikon D5 to be the choice for pro sports photographers and photojournalists. Can they do it?
Watch more video reviews at Tony & Chelsea Northrup Youtube Channel.
- Size Comparison: Sony a9 vs Canon EOS-1D X Mark II vs Nikon D5
- The DSLR Killer Sony a7RII Review: IQ Re-test, Overheating, Moving Subjects, S-Log2
- Future Cameras Prediction: Canon 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, Sony a9, Nikon D820 & more
- Size Comparison: Sony a9 vs Sony a99II
- Size Comparison: Sony a9 vs Sony a7RII