The Leica Q (Typ 116) Fixed Lens Full Frame Compact Camera announced with a fixed, stabilized 28mm F1.7 Summilux lens. Now you can buy Leica Q camera online. Leica Q (Typ 116), a symbiosis of design and superior technology. With its fast lens, easy and intuitive handling, the Leica Q gives the photographer the creative freedom that makes the difference. With a full frame sensor and the Summilux 28 mm/f1.7 ASPH lens, the Leica Q is ideal for street, architecture and landscape photography.
Leica Q (Typ 116) Fixed Lens Full Frame Compact Camera offers a 24MP CMOS sensor and a 3″ 1.04M dot touch-sensitive LCD. A no compromise compact, the Leica Q (Typ 116) Digital Camera wields a full-frame 24.2-megapixel CMOS sensor within its exceptionally portable, and beautiful, body. Leveraging the power of the Leica Maestro II series image processor, high-resolution, low-noise imaging is possible at sensitivities up to ISO 50,000 and at a continuous rate of 10 fps. Also, the camera utilizes a Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. lens to allow users to dramatically separate the subject from the background as well as work in difficult light conditions.
Leica Q (Typ 116) Digital Camera Key Features:
- 24.2 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro II Image Processor
- Leica Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens
- 3.68 MP LCOS Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- Contrast-Detect AF System
- Full HD 1080p Video at up to 60 fps
- ISO 50,000 & 10 fps Continuous Shooting
- Aluminum & Magnesium Alloy Body Design
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC