Covering a range equivalent to 70-200mm, the new Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Mega O.I.S is a compact telephoto zoom lens based on Micro Four Thirds system standard and it has powerful and lightweight design to fit the dimensions of the GM-series cameras. The users can take advantage of its high-speed, high-precision focusing and 240 fps drive capability.
Panasonic 35-100mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens Price and Release Date
The new Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 Lens is priced at $399.99 and it will be available in two colors (silver and black) in mid November. And the new Lumix G 14mm F2.5 II will cost $399.99. Now you can pre-order the one you need right now at Amazon.
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 Lens Announced at Photokina 2014
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 Key Features
- Compact 70-200 millimeter equivalent zoom of full frame DSLR lenses.
- Powerful, lightweight lens for all LUMIX GM DSLMs.
- Accurate, high-speed focusing reduces missed shot opportunities.
- Mega O.I.S. Optical Image Stabilization for stable long zoom shooting.
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 35-100mm F4.0-5.6 Lens Specifications
|Focal Length||35-100mm(Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 70-200mm)|
|Aperture||Maximum: f/4 – 5.6Minimum: f/22|
|Camera Mount Type||Micro Four Thirds|
|Format Compatibility||Micro Four Thirds|
|Angle of View||34° – 12°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||3′ (.91m)|
|Magnification||0.11 – 0.22x|
|Elements/Groups||0.11 – 0.22x|
|Filter Thread||46mm front|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||2.19 x 1.97″ (55.5 x 50mm)|
|Weight||4.76 oz (135 g)|
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Announced, Images, Price, Specs
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX100 Announced, Images, Price, Specs
- SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 Lens to be Announced at Photokina 2014
- Panasonic Lumix LX100 Detailed Specifications Leaked
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Announced at Photokina 2014