The new Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II mirrorless camera gets Silver Award (80% overall score) from the experts at DPReview.
The Olympus OM-D E-M10 II is an inexpensive yet well-specified mirrorless camera whose design, image quality, performance and feature set make it a compelling choice. That said, the E-M10 II’s menus can be confusing, the lack of 4K video is disappointing, and subject tracking needs improvement.
So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this great mirrorless camera.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II: in stock for $649 at Amazon.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Camera Features
- Built-In 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- OLED Electronic Viewfinder (2.3 million dots, 0.62x magnification)
- Silent Mode (disables all shutter sounds)
- 8.5 fps Burst Shooting
- Best in Class Wi-Fi
- Fast Touch AF from Camera or Phone
- Sophisticated Metal Body
- Built-In Flash
- Art Filters (14) and Photostory (5)
- OI Share and Live View
- OM-D Movie With Variable Frame Rate, CLIPS Feature, Art Fade and Movie Effects
- Portable, Lightweight
- Expansive Lens Line Up
Note: If you are a Olympus User, you can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Olympus Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OlympusUsers