The upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II flagship micro four thirds mirrorless camera is expected to be announced at Photokina 2016 in September. Aimed at professional sports photographers, Olympus E-M1 Mark II camera will be capable of recording 4K video and the previous rumor said the Olympus E-M1 Mark II will be the first camera that supports handheld high-resolution shooting mode.
Today the rumor mill is back with more information about the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II. According to the report from 43Rumors, the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II will be the first Olympus MFT mirrorless camera with dual SD card slot! So it is highly likely that the Olympus E-M1 Mark II will be bigger than the current E-M1 model. We know that the dual SD card slot has many benifits like automatic switching to a second card when the first card is full filled, different file formats can be stored in different cards and more. All in one, that’s a great feature for Olympus fans.
Here are the rumored specs of Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II:
- 4K video recording
- Handheld High Resolution mode
- Dual SD card slot
- To be announced at Photokina 2016
- New AF System (improved AF)
- New viewfinder
- No global shutter
Read more: Olympus Rumors
Note: You can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Sony A9 Rumored Specs: Dual XQD Card Slot, Unlimited RAW Shooting
- Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II Will Support Handheld High Resolution Mode
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II Rumored to be Announced at Photokina 2016
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II to Feature One CFast Slot and One CompactFlash Slot
- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark II Mirrorless Camera Announced