The first official sample images of the new Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED Tilt-Shift Lens are now available online. Take a look!
Nikon takes compositional flexibility to a new level with the first FX-format perspective control (PC) lens to employ two PC rotation mechanisms. Ideal for architectural, fine art, and landscape photography, the PC NIKKOR 19mm f/4E ED is made for photographers who have a keen sense of space.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR and PC-E 19mm f/4E ED Tilt-Shift Lenses Coming Soon
- Nikon PC-E 19mm f/4 Tilt-Shift Lens Coming for Photokina 2016
- New Patent: Nikon PC-E 19mm f/4 Tilt-shift Lens for Full Frame Mirrorless
- Images & Specs of Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR and PC-E 19mm f/4E ED Lenses
- Pre-orders: Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8E FL ED VR and PC-E 19mm f/4E ED Lenses