Nikon has announced the new professional full frame Nikon D810 DSLR camera. Below is the first sample video of Nikon D810 posted by Nikon Japan.
You can also see: Nikon D810 sample images.
Follow Nikon D810 on Facebook:
- 36.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor
- No Optical Low Pass Filter
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1,229k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video at 60/30/24 fps
- Continuous Shooting to 5 fps in FX Mode
- Expandable Sensitivity to ISO 51200
- Multi-CAM 3500FX AF Sensor w/ 51 Points
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
- External Mic and Headphone Inputs