Olympus has filed a new patent for 28mm f/1.4 full frame mirrorless lens. Up to now Olympus has five full frame mirrorless lens patents:
- 28mm f/1.4
- 24mm f/1.4
- 20mm f/1.4
- 28mm f/2
- 35mm f/1.4
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
Patent Publication No. 2016-110007
- Published 2016.6.20
- Filing date 2014.12.10
- f 28.60 28.29 27.25
- FNO. 1.45 1.44 1.39
- 2ω 72.05 71.93 71.23
- IH 21.633 21.633 21.633
- FB (in air) 15.60 14.67 11.52
- Total length (in air) 134.14 133.20 130.06
It is highly likely that Olympus is working on a full-frame mirrorless camera since these patents were published. And this Olympus full frame mirrorless camera is expected to be announced in the next several months, probably at Photokina 2016 in September.
So, are you interested in a full-frame Olympus mirrorless camera?
Note: You can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- New Patent: Olympus 24mm f/1.4 Full Frame Mirrorless Lens
- New Patent: Tamron 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 VC Full Frame Mirrorless Lens
- New Patent: Canon 30mm f/2.8 DO Full Frame Mirrorless Lens
- New Patent: Canon 50mm f/3.5 Macro IS Lens for Full Frame Mirrorless
- New Patent: Nikon PC-E 19mm f/4 Tilt-shift Lens for Full Frame Mirrorless