Name: Firmware update V0.53 for EF-E Smart Adapter MARK IV and EF-E Speed Booster ULTRA
Benefits and improvements:
- Easier user interface to select between Green and Advanced mode using Metabones App, with separate settings for newer cameras and older cameras (except Mark I/II/III and original Speed Booster).
- Fix operation of Kenko Pro300 DGX (green dot) stacked on EF Extender III.
- Option to park focus to infinity upon shutdown to shorten its length for storage (except Mark I/II/III and original Speed Booster). Some lenses may disregard this setting but never park focus, and most of these are internal focus lenses which do not require parking. STM lenses always observe the option setting.
- Shortened shutdown time for IS lenses.
- Option to close down the aperture or leave it where it is when camera shuts down (except Mark I/II/III and original Speed Booster).
- Option to let camera body decide whether OIS, IBIS or a combination thereof shall be selected (except Mark I/II/III and original Speed Booster).
- AF accuracy improvement for subjects near infinity.
- Fixed autocrop of Sigma 50-100/1.8 DC HSM Art 016.
- Stability improvement.
- Fixed issue with Tamron VC USD where autofocus may occasionally become inoperative.
Read more: Sony Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2016
Reminder: We are getting ready for the Black Friday camera deals and Cyber Monday camera deals this November: 2016 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Camera & Lens Deals.
- Metabones Released Firmware Update V0.46 for EF-E Smart Adapter and EF-E Speed Booster
- Metabones Adds “Native” AF and Smooth Iris to EF Mount Speed Boosters and Smart Adapters by Firmware
- Sigma Released New Firmware Updates for 150-600mm F5-6.3 OS S/C Lenses
- Olympus E-M1 Firmware V4.0 and E-M5 II Firmware V2.0 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS 5DS & 5DS R Firmware Update Version 1.1.0 Released (Add W-E1 Support)