DPReview has added the newly announced Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera into their interactive Studio Shot Comparison Tool. So you can now compare the standard test scene at a variety of camera settings.
So it is the time to make your own decision! You can check the DPReview Studio Comparison Tool here, and then you can have your own thoughts: Is the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV image quality overall better than those from Canon 5D Mark III, Nikon D810 and Sony a7RII?
At ISO 51200, it seems that the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV image quality is a little better than the other related cameras. You can do more comparison here.
The Canon EOS 5D Mark IV camera’s 30.4 megapixel 35mm Full Frame Canon CMOS sensor offers stunning image quality while the DIGIC 6+ Image Processor delivers 4K 30P video and up to and seven frames per second (fps) continuous shooting. To make video shooting even easier, the camera also features Canon’s propriety Dual Pixel CMOS AF, even when shooting 4K to help ensure sharp focus and subject tracking.
- High ISO Comparison: Sony a7RII vs Nikon D810 vs Canon 5Ds R vs Sony a7S
- High ISO Comparison: Nikon D810 vs 5D Mark III vs D610 vs Sony A7R
- Sony a7RII vs Sony a7R vs Canon 5D Mark III High ISO Comparison
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II vs Sony a7RII Specs Comparison
- High ISO Comparison: Canon EOS 80D vs 70D vs Nikon D7200