Fujifilm X-Pro2, X-E2S, X70 cameras have been registered at Taiwan’s certification authority NCC (National Communications Commission). And it is confirmed that these three models will be announced in early 2016, probably in mid-January, 2016.
According to the latest rumors, the Fujifilm X-Pro2 camera will not feature 4K video and this rumor is from a top trusted Japanese source. And the Fujifilm XF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 R LM OIS Lens will be announced on January 15, 2016 together with the Fujifilm X-Pro2. Here are the rumored specs of Fujifilm X-Pro2:
- No 4K Video
- APS-C sensor
- dual SD
- more than 200 AF points (2/3 are PDAF)
- Hybrid Viewfinder as X100T
- Weather Sealed
- 1/8000 shutter speed
- 1/250 flash sync speed
- no tilt LCD
- ISO 200-12800
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Reminder: Save $500 on Fujifilm X-T1 and 18-135mm Lens!
$300 off on Fujifilm X-T1 and 18-135mm Lens: $1,599 at Amazon.
Use code CAMERAGIFT at Checkout and receive a $200 credit to use toward a future Camera, Photo & Video store purchase.
X-Pro1 + 23mm + 27mm (save $900): Adorama
X-T10 + 18-55 + 55-200 (save $400): AmazonUS
X-T10 + 16-50 + 50-230 (save $300): AmazonUS
X-A2 body or kit (save $50): AmazonUS
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs, Coming on January 15, 2016
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 to be Announced on January 15 without 4K Video
- Fujifilm X100T Successor to Feature Same Sensor of Fujifilm X-Pro2 (No Full Frame)
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Registered in China, to be Announced Soon
- Fujifilm X100T Successor Coming with Newly Developed Lens