According to the latest rumors, the upcoming Fujifilm X-Pro2 flagship X-mount camera will have the same size of the current Fujifilm X-Pro1 (in stock at Amazon for $799). The previous rumors said the X-Pro2 will be smaller than the X-Pro1, but in fact the size will remain pretty much the same. So, there will be no real downsizing for the X-PRO2 compared to the X-PRO1.
Would this be a good news for you? Tell us in the comments what you think about it.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Rumored Specs:
- APS-C sensor (TS + AS + AS)
- 24MP sensor (AS) – More than 16MP (AS)
- Weather Sealed
- 1/8000 of a second mechanical shutter speed (TS)
- dual SD card slot (NeS)
- coming late 2015 (TS + AS)
- coming September / October (OS + OS)
- tilt screen (AS)
- WiFi (AS)
- Non organic ASP-C X-Trans sensor (OS)
- X-PRO2 version with about 1.3 crop factor compared to FF (NeS)
- Price about 20% to 30% more expensive than the X-T1 (AS)
- 4K video (TS + NeS)
- Faster Processor EXR III (TS)
- smaller than X-PRO1 (OS)
- Sync Speed faster than 1/180th
Stay tuned for more info.
Note: Here is the next round of Fujifilm lens & camera rebates. Offer expires September 19th. Save up to $300 on Fujifilm XF Lenses and $100 Price Drop on Fujifilm X-T1.
Read more: Fujifilm Rumors
Follow Fujifilm X-Pro2 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Fujifilm Camera User, you can now join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Fujifilm Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FujifilmCameraUsers