Fujifilm released the new firmware updates version 2.00 for Fujifilm X-A3 mirrorless camera to improve the image quality of shots in the Portrait Enhancer mode and improve autofocus performance. And Fuji will release the firmware version 2.00 for Fujifilm X-A10 later this month.
Download link: Fujifilm X-A3 Firmware Version 2.00
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver.2.00 from Ver.1.00 -Ver.1.10 incorporates the following issues:
- 1. Image quality of Portrait Enhancer is improved by smooth processing.
- 2. Improvement of AF performance
- 3. Night (Tripod) function is added in Advanced SR Auto mode. (introduced from firmware ver.1.10)
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 2.00 Officially Released
- Fujifilm X-T2 Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 5.01 Released
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 2.0 to be Released on October 6
- Fujifilm to Release Firmware Updates for X-A3 and X-A10 in March