Fujifilm Professional Service will be launched in Europe on March 1st 2017 and this Professional Service will also come in the USA. Currently, the specific launch date in the USA is still unknown.
The Fujifilm Professional Service in Europe will commence on March 1st 2017 in the biggest markets, like the UK and Germany, and will be gradually expanded during 2017 to service all major markets in Europe, including Turkey and Russia.
The new service will cost €300 (£260) per year, but will be offered free to those who qualify, for the first two years. Qualification is offered to all working photographers and also to those who own a GFX system or at least 2 professional camera bodies and three XF lenses.
New Fujifilm Products:
- Fujifilm Professional Service in Europe Coming on March 1st 2017
- Silver Fujifilm X-T2, Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 & XF 23mm F2 WR Coming in January 2017
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Camera and GF Lenses Pricing Info
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Will Be Announced on January 19, 2017
- Nikon Released Updated Service Advisory for Nikon D750