Here are some clips from the new Sony a7RII camera with the A7r MK II Nauticam housing. All footage was shot with the Sony F4 16-35 lens, Sony 28 F2 lens with the Sony 16mm Fisheye converter and a magic filter. Be sure to check out our full article on the Sony a7RII at backscatter.com. And Nauticam USA officially stated their current NA-A7II Housing supports the Sony A7RII too.
First Sony a7RII Underwater Video
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
Sony a7RII Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyAlpha7RII
Follow Sony a7RII on Facebook:
- Video: Sony a7RII Autofocus Test with Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L Lens
- Mark Weir Explains Why Sony a7RII Can’t Shoot 10-Bit or Full HD Slow Motion Video
- Video Review: Sony a7RII vs 5DSR, D810, GH4, a7II & a7S
- Sony a7RII 10 Minute Review and 4K Video Test by Matt Granger
- Sony a7RII vs Canon 5Ds R Comparison Video by Miguel Quiles